Review Information

Review Policy
Due to college, I do have a busy schedule and am limited to reading/reviewing so many book each month. If authors/publishers would like to send me books, please contact me. I preferably review Young Adult books but can review Adult or Middle Grade books upon request. I cannot guarantee that those books will be reviewed in the coming month, but will be reviewed within an acceptable amount of time.


If a book is marked as an “ARC” it means I received an Advanced Reader Copy of the book through Netgalley, the author, or the publisher. Writing and content is subject to change in the final published copy.


Review Rating System
5 Stars: Fantastic Book
4 Stars: Enjoyable Book
3 Stars: Okay Book
2 Stars: Distasteful Book

1 Star:  Terrible Book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Andrew Smith (Probably) Saved My Life

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stievater (2012)

Still Life With Tornado by A.S. King (2016)