The Totally Should've Book Tag

Hey guys! I've been seeing this tag float around and I thought I would give it a go!

1. A book that totally should’ve gotten a sequel

OMG guys that ending! I would absolutely love a sequel, or even a short story that takes place after Eleanor & Park. Just like an update to know
what’s happening with them like two years down the line.







2. Totally should’ve gotten a spin-off series

Image result for infernal devicesCassandra Clare is a master at spin-off series. In fact, the Infernal Devices trilogy is a spin-off series to the Mortal Instruments series. So next, she should definitely write a series about Jem Castairs and his adventures as a Silent Brother.



3. An author that should totally write more books

I’m going to go with Jennifer Niven, who wrote the wonderful All The Bright Places, which is her first novel. In fact, just thinking about this book makes me want to read more contemporary, which now I might do. I just loved this one, and hope for more from here.











4. A character who totally should’ve ended up with someone else

Image result for deliriumHonestly, I don’t remember much about the Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver. However, I do remember there was a pretty open ending, but it pointed to Lena ending up with a love interest that I didn’t like.








5. A book that totally should’ve ended differently

Image result for throne of glassI’m not saying Throne of Glass didn’t have a good ending, but it was really underwhelming. If it was a stand alone, it would’ve been fine,but it’s a series, and they way it ended doesn’t really make me want to continue the story,









6. Totally should’ve gotten a movie franchise

Image result for obsidian jennifer armentroutI could see the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout totally being the next Twilight- but a better version of it. There’s great characters, fantastic dialogue, and swoon worthy characters for sure.








7. Totally should’ve had a TV show

Hmm… maybe the Shadow Falls series by C.C. Hunter. This series is so amazing- it’s basically Percy Jackson, but with older characters and more of a paranormal vibe. There’s just enough books that I could see the show going for four or five seasons.








8. Totally should’ve had one point of view

I really don’t know. I really love dual points of view because I think it definitely adds to the story.

9. Totally should have a cover change

The Across the Universe trilogy had such BEAUTIFUL covers. That is, until they did a cover change on the third one. Honestly, I would just love the third one to get redone.




10. Totally should’ve kept the original covers

I know basically everyone likes the new covers for all the Cassandra Clare books, but I’m not really a huge fan of them. Don’t get me wrong, they aren’t bad, but I prefer the original covers better.








11. Totally should’ve stopped at book one

Me Before You could definitely go without a sequel, which is why I'm not reading it. The book wrapped up fine, and I think this is a story that would’ve been better for readers to imagine what happens to the characters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Andrew Smith (Probably) Saved My Life

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stievater (2012)

Still Life With Tornado by A.S. King (2016)